NHS endoscopy team boosts productivity and minimises outsourcing and risk
Specialist endoscopy services
Part of South Tees NHS Trust, the James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough is also the regional centre for endoscopy.
It offers the full spectrum of both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Increase capacity to meet greater demand
- Minimise outsourcing
- Improve staff working conditions & morale
- Enhance patient experience
- Growth Mindset programme for NHS Senior Leaders
- Techniques to create learning culture & drive continuous improvement
- Marginal Gains toolkit